Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 1|
|Birthday||June 19, 1964|
|Profession||Real Estate agent|
John Featherman was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Pennsylvania. He was defeated by incumbent Robert A. Brady on November 6, 2012.
Featherman ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Pennsylvania's 1st District. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent Rep. Robert Brady in the November 6, 2012, election.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Pennsylvania in 2012 as 1 of the 10 states that could determine whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert Brady Incumbent||84.9%||235,394|
|Source: Pennsylvania Department of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 1, 2012 - John Featherman Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$ 746,273|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$870,046|
|Top contributors to John Featherman's campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term John + Featherman + Pennsylvania + Congress + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012
- Pennsylvania's 1st Congressional District
- United States House of Representatives
- Philadelphia Inquirer "Failed mayoral candidate John Featherman runs for Congress" Accessed March 3, 2012
- Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- Pennsylvania Department of State "2012 General Primary Unofficial Returns," April 24, 2012
- Washington Post "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012" Accessed April 25, 2012
- Open Secrets "John Featherman 2012 Election Cycle," Accessed March 26, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |