Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 40|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
Forbes has owned and operated a Medicap Pharmacy in Urbandale for 32 years.
Forbes' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Restoring partnership and civility"
- Excerpt:"Business improvement and job expansion"
- Excerpt:"Service excellence within our financial means"
- Excerpt:"Quality medical care with judicious accountability"
- Excerpt:"Student, teacher and parent partnership for 21st century achievement"
- Excerpt:"Protecting our shared natural heritage"
Forbes ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 40. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Mike Brown (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Lance Horbach (R) did not seek re-election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 40, General Election, 2012|
Forbes and his wife Cindy have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Forbes + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Forbes on Facebook
- John Forbes on Twitter
Lance Horbach (R)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 40
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |