|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 95|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||CEO of Fraley Global Home|
Fraley earned a degree from UNC-Chapel Hill. His professional experience includes working for Cannon Mills, as Executive Vice President at Excell Home Fashions, as Chief Operating Office at Home Source International, as CEO of Fraley Global Home and as the director and treasurer of Sereolipi Nomadic Education Foundation.
Fraley's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Economy & Jobs
- Excerpt: "As a businessman, John understands that in order to get our economy moving and people working again, we need to get government out of the way. As our conservative voice, John will support lower business taxes, fewer needless regulations and more business-friendly legislation."
Taxes & Spending
- Excerpt: "As a conservative, John opposes higher taxes for families and hard working people. He believes government needs to live within its means and control spending. As our Representative, John will fight for lower taxes and responsible spending in Raleigh."
- Excerpt: "John supports our teachers and the hard work they do preparing our children for a bright future. As our Representative, he will support pro-teacher legislation that directs finances to the classroom and not to unnecessary bureaucracies. John also supports school choice such as private schools, charter schools and homeschooling."
Roads & Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "In order for businesses to succeed, our roads and other infrastructure must be a priority for North Carolina. As a businessman, John understands how much our economy relies on safe, reliable roads and bridges and as our Representative, he will fight to ensure Iredell County receives its share of transportation funds."
- Excerpt: "John is a conservative who believes everyone should be responsible for their actions, should respect the constitution and should uphold traditional values of family, respect for others and hard work. John believes in the individual and knows that when we empower people, there is nothing we cannot achieve."
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. John Fraley defeated incumbent C. Robert Brawley in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 95 Republican Primary, 2014|
|C. Robert Brawley Incumbent||49.1%||2,775|
Fraley has been married to Adelaide B. Horton of Troutman for the past 35 years.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Fraley + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 95
- Official campaign website
- John Fraley on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
- Official campaign website, "About John," accessed April 22, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 22, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |