John Hilt IV
|John Hilt IV|
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 33|
|High school||Paramus Catholic Regional High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Delaware|
|Master's||University of Delaware|
Hilt, a licensed engineer, has been a project manager at Bala | CSI Engineers since June 2010. He has previously worked as an electrical team leader at Dagher Engineering, and as an electrical engineer at Jaros Baum & Bolles; Endecon, Inc.; and Becker Morgan Group. Hill earned his B.E. and M.B.A. at the University of Delaware.
Hilt ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 33. Hilt was bracketed with Anthony Mills and defeated by Raj Mukherji, Carmelo G. Garcia, and Peter Basso in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 33, Democratic Primary, 2013|
|John Hilt IV||1.5%||346|
Hilt lives in Union City, New Jersey with his wife, Nadia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Hilt + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- LinkedIn profile
- Personal Facebook profile
- Project Vote Smart - John Hilt IV
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- Facebook, John Hilt IV. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- LinkedIn, John Hilt IV, P.E., CEM, LEED AP. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |