Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 12|
Hugya is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Pennsylvania's 12th District. Hugya is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Hugya's reports.
|John Hugya (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$725.00||$(119.59)||$605.41|
|Year-End||January 15, 2014||$605||$31,050||$(6,158)||$25,496|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Hugya + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politics PA.com, "PA-12: Hugya Announces Run for Congress," accessed September 10, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "John Hugya 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 11, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 11, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |