|Wisconsin State Assembly District 37|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Jagler is running in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 37. He defeated James Braughler, Steve Kauffeld, James Romlein, and Chris Ruetten in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Mary Arnold defeated Laura Cotting in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Democrat Andy Jorgensen is running in District 43. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 37 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "John + Jagler + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Assembly panel backs mental health commitment bill - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Assembly adopts more than a dozen bills aimed at improving mental health care - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Rock River Trail road route passed in both Wisconsin and Illinois - The Rock River Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |