For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
John Jones may refer to:
- John Jones (Illinois), former member Illinois State Senate
- John B. Jones, senior federal judge for the District of South Dakota
- John E. Jones, federal judge for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- John Marvin Jones, former judge for the United States Court of Claims
- John Jones (Alabama), municipal judge for the Florala Municipal Court, Alabama.
- John J. J. Jones, Jr., former judge for the New York Supreme Court in Suffolk County.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles. If a link from within Ballotpedia led you here, you may wish to replace that link with one to the correct article.|