For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "John Koskinen"
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Koskinen, Koskinen graduated from Duke University before earning a
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Koskinen, Koskinen graduated from Duke University before earning a 's degree from the University of Cambridge and his J.D. from Yale Law School.<ref name="busweek"/><ref name="nndb">[http://www.nndb.com/people/743/000168239/ ''NNDB'', "John A. Koskinen," accessed December 10, 2013]</ref>
Revision as of 10:45, 2 January 2014
|John A. Koskinen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|IRS Commissioner nominee|
|Elections and appointments|
|Nominated||August 1, 2013|
|Appointed by||Barack Obama|
|Deputy Mayor and City Administrator in Washington, D.C.|
|Assistant to the President and Chair of President's Council on Year 2000 Conversion|
|Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget|
|Master's||University of Cambridge|
|J.D.||Yale Law School|
|Date of birth||July 30, 1939|
|Place of birth||Cleveland, OH|
He previously served as Director and Interim CEO at Freddie Mac as well as serving as Deputy Mayor of Washington, D.C. among other positions in the public and private sector.
- 1961: Graduated from Duke University
- 1964: Earned J.D. from Yale Law School
- 1965: Earned Master's degree from University of Cambridge
- 1994-1997: Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget
- 1998-2000: Assistant to the President and Chair of the Council on Year 2000 Conversion
- 2000-2003: Deputy Mayor and City Administrator of Washington, D.C.
- 2004-2008: President of the U.S. Soccer Foundation
- 2008-2011: Non-executive Chairman and Acting CEO of Freddie Mac
Koskinen is married with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term John + Koskinen + IRS + Commissioner
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Accounting Today, "Senate Schedules Confirmation Hearing for New IRS Commissioner," December 3, 2013
- Politico, "John Koskinen tapped for worst job in D.C.," August 1, 2013
- Businessweek, "John A. Koskinen," accessed December 10, 2013
- NNDB, "John A. Koskinen," accessed December 10, 2013
- Forbes, "President Obama nominates John Koskinen as next IRS Commissioner," August 7, 2013