John Lewis (Montana)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Montana, at-large District|
Lewis ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Montana's at-large District. Lewis sought the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Lewis is a member of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's Jumpstart program. According to the DCCC, Jumpstart provides members running in Republican leaning districts with “early financial communications, operational and strategic support.”
Lewis was endorsed by the following:
The three Montana politicians released a joint statement saying, "John has traveled to every corner of our state as a problem-solver and a listener, and he knows it better than anyone I know. He will serve the people of Montana well."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Lewis + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Montana's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2014
- Montana's At-Large Congressional District
- Washington Post, "Former Baucus state director files paperwork for House race", accessed August 26, 2013
- Roll Call, "New Batch of Democratic Recruits Named to DCCC's Jumpstart Program", accessed September 9, 2013
- Roll Call, "Montana Triumvirate Backs Former Hill Staffer for House Seat", accessed December 5, 2013