Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mann served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Science, Technology and Energy|
Mann won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 2. Mann was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated incumbent Anne Cartwright (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Anne Cartwright Incumbent||44%||826|
Comprehensive donor information for Mann is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mann raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 26, 2013.
|John Mann's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Cheshire 2||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Mann won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, he did not raise any money.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Mann + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Wood-Mizer Announces Personal Best Contest Winners - Newsday
- St. Tammany Art Association show gives new meaning to idea of icons: ArtScape - NOLA.com
- Loudoun County and Fauquier County home sales - Washington Post
- Naftali Bennett Illegally Removed Ancient Coin from Israel - Daily Beast
- Amazon-Serie ?Alpha House?: Vier Mann in einem Boot - FAZ - Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Anne Cartwright (R)
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Cheshire 2
| Succeeded by|