Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Merrimack 7|
|2010 - Present|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McDonnell has been appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010 McDonnell won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
McDonnell advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Sara Kelly (D), incumbent Frank Davis (D), incumbent Dianne Schuett (D), Brandon Giuda (R), and Brian Seaworth (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 7 general election (2010)|
|Brandon Giuda (R)||1,819|
|Brian Seaworth (R)||1,743|
|John McDonnell (R)||1,666|
|Frank Davis (D)||1,584|
|Sara Kelly (D)||1,581|
|Dianne Schuett (D)||1,456|
In 2010, a year in which McDonnell was up for re-election, he collected $50 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + McDonnell + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Scott Walker: The GOP's Sleeper Candidate For 2016? - Outside the Beltway
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- Obama runs immigration bill from White House, according to new report - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010