|Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor|
|Bachelor's||Moravian College (1977)|
|J.D.||Villanova School of Law (1980)|
|Birthday||November 12, 1955|
|Profession||Northampton County District Attorney|
Morganelli was first elected as District Attorney of Northampton County in 1991 and has been re-elected five times since. From 1999-2000 he served as President of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys’ Association and has served as a Special Deputy Attorney General and as an advisor to the Governor on crime issues. He is the author of the book, “The D-day Bank Massacre:The True Story Behind the Martin Appel Case.”
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Moravian College, 1977
- JD, Villanova School of Law, 1980
|Pennsylvania Attorney General, 2008|
|Republican||Tom Corbett Incumbent||52.4%||3,002,927|
|Democratic||John M. Morganelli||45.7%||2,619,791|
|Libertarian||Marakay J. Rogers||1.9%||109,856|
|Election Results Via: Pennsylvania Department of State|
Morganelli married his wife Diana in 1981. They have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Morganelli + Pennsylvania + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politics PA, "Northampton DA Morganelli Ponders LG Bid," February 25, 2013
- John Morganelli, "Homepage," accessed December 5, 2013
- The Morning Call, "Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli mulling run for lieutenant governor," August 27, 2013
- John Morganelli, "About," accessed December 5, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |