John Robinson, Alabama Representative
|Alabama House of Representatives District 23|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Birmingham School of Law|
|Birthday||March 22, 1950|
|Place of birth||Albertville, AL|
Robinson works as a trial coordinator in the Jackson County District Attorney's Office, and runs a beef cattle operation.
He is a member of the Dutton Civitan Club, Jackson County Cattleman's Association, Saint Luke's Episcopal Church, and serves on the board of the Colombian American Service Association.
Robinson served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Children and Senior Advocacy Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Special Order Calendars, Chair
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Member
Robinson won re-election to the 23rd District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Robinson raised $54,000 for his campaign.
In 2010, Robinson raised $55,328 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
|Trial Lawyers Association||$2,500|
|State Employees Association (SEA PAC)||$2,000|
In 2006, Robinson collected $54,000 in donations.
Below are Robinson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$10,000|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$5,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$2,500|
Robinson and his wife, Mary, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Robinson + Alabama + House + Legislature" John Robinson News Feed
- John Robinson's personal website (Archived)
- Alabama Legislature - John Robinson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|