|Idaho House of Representatives District 7B|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||9|
|Minority Caucus Chair, Idaho State House|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Notre Dame, 1973|
|M.D.||University School of Medicine, 1977|
|Birthday||December 3, 1950|
|Place of birth||Waukesha, WI|
Rusche graduated from Notre Dame with his Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering in 1973 and his Medical degree from Washington University in 1977.
Rusche is a retired physician and health insurance executive.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rusche has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Rusche served on these committees:
- Health and Welfare
- Revenue and Taxation
- Ways and Means
- Millennium Fund Committee, Idaho Legislature
Rusche is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives. Due to redistricting, he is running in District 6B. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Daniel Santiago ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Rusche won re-election to District Seat 7B in 2010 with no opposition. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 25th. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 7A (2010)|
|John Rusche (D)||9,499||100.0%|
On November 4, 2008, Democrat John Rusche won re-election to the Idaho House of Representatives District 7B receiving 100% of the vote (13,608 votes), ahead of Independent David Mosher who received 0% of the vote (0 votes).
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 7B (2008)|
|John Rusche (D)||13,608||100%|
|David Mosher (Independent)||0||0%|
In 2010, a year in which Rusche was up for re-election, he collected $46,837 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Idaho House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to John Rusche's campaign in 2010|
|Nez Perce County Democrats||$2,397|
|Idaho Democratic Legislative Caucus||$2,000|
|Idaho Education Association||$2,000|
|Idaho Soft Drink Association||$1,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$46,837|
In 2008, Rusche raised $33,771.
Listed below are those who contributed the most to his campaign. 
|Professional Fire Fighters of Idaho||$2,000|
|Winning for Idaho||$1,000|
|Idaho Power Co.||$1,000|
|Idaho Medical Association||$1,000|
|Idaho Health Care Association||$1,000|
|Idaho Education Association||$1,000|
Rusche represents seat B in Idaho House District 7. District 7 includes all of Nez Perce County.
John is married to Kay Rusche. They have one child and reside in Lewiston, Idaho.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Rusche + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Former state legislator loses claim for unemployment benefits - IdahoReporter.com
- Former Idaho lawmaker's request for unemployment benefits rejected - OregonLive.com
- The 'No' in 'No-Brainer' - Pacific Northwest Inlander
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- John Rusche's personal website
- Idaho House of Representatives - John Rusche
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- John Rusche on Facebook
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State - 2010 General election results
- ↑ Idaho House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to John Rusche
- ↑ "Idaho Legislature" 2009 Legislative Directory, July 22, 2009(See page 2)
|Idaho House District 7B
| Succeeded by|