Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 86|
Spiros has been a member of the Marshfield City Council since 2005. He is currently the Vice President of Safety and Claims Management for Roehl Transport.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Spiros is running in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 86. He defeated Wayne Thorson in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Dennis Halkoski ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Republican Jerry Petrowski won a seat in the State Senate in the June 5, 2012 recall elections. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 86 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 70 Republican Primary (2010)|
|John Spiros (R)||2,431||50.72%|
|Stephen Zdun (R)||2,361||49.26%|
Spiros' website says that Spiros is dedicated to:
- "Lower Taxes
- More Private Sector Jobs
- Controlling Government Spending
- Protecting Family Values
- Supporting Small Business Owners" 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Spiros + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Spiros on Facebook
- Spiros' profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Spiros Campaign website - About John
- Associated Press Primary Election Results, "Wisconsin State Assembly Primary Results 2012," August 14, 2012
- Associated Press/C-SPAN, "Campaign 2012 - Wisconsin Election Results," June 5, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |