|Wisconsin State Assembly District 86|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
Spiros has been a member of the Marshfield City Council since 2005. He is currently the Vice President of Safety and Claims Management for Roehl Transport.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Spiros won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 86. He defeated Wayne Thorson in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Dennis Halkoski (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 86 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
In 2010, Spiros was a Republican candidate for District 70 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. The primary election was on September 14, 2010 and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Spiros was defeated by Democratic incumbent Amy Vruwink in the November 2 general election. He defeated Stephen Zdun in the primary election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 70 Republican Primary (2010)|
|John Spiros (R)||2,431||50.72%|
|Stephen Zdun (R)||2,361||49.26%|
Spiros' website says that Spiros is dedicated to:
- "Lower Taxes
- More Private Sector Jobs
- Controlling Government Spending
- Protecting Family Values
- Supporting Small Business Owners" 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Spiros + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Spiros on Facebook
- Spiros' profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Spiros Campaign website - About John
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Associated Press/C-SPAN, "Campaign 2012 - Wisconsin Election Results," June 5, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- campaign website
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |