Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 12|
Stone is a Republican candidate running for election to the U.S. House of Representatives, representing the 12th congressional district of Georgia. He declared his bid for Georgia's 12th district seat on February 15, 2013. The 2014 election will be Stone's second attempt to unseat Democratic incumbent Rep. John Barrow, having lost by a landslide to Barrow in the 2008 general election.
The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Stone's reports.
|John Stone (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Georgia's 12th congressional district
- United States House of Representatives elections in Georgia, 2014
- Roll Call, "Georgia: House Aide Stone to Challenge Barrow Again in 2014," February 15, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "John Stone 2014 Summary reports," Accessed July 29, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "April Quarterly" Accessed July 29, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "July Quarterly" Accessed July 29, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |