John Tuttle, Jr.
|John Tuttle, Jr.|
|Maine House of Representatives District 143|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives|
|Maine State Senate|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine Presque Isle|
|Master's||University of Maine Orono, 1992|
|Profession||Emergency Medical Technician|
Tuttle is an Emergency Medical Technician. He has served in the Maine Army National Guard.
Tuttle is founder of the Maine State Life Saving Association, a member of the Elks Home, Knights of Columbus, Lions Club, and the Sanford Charter Commission.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tuttle served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Tuttle served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 143 (2010)|
|John Tuttle, Jr. (D)||1,372||53%|
|Maura Herlihy (R)||1,115||43% |
John Tuttle, Jr. raised $8,204 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 143|
|John Tuttle, Jr. (D)||2,843|
In 2010, Tuttle received $5,917 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 John Tuttle, Jr. collected $8,204 in donations. 
His two largest contributors in 2008 were:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Tuttle + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. John Tuttle, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1998, 1996
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Tuttle
- The Portland Press Herald general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Tuttle's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- 2008 contributors to John Tuttle, Jr.
|Maine House of Representatives District 143
| Succeeded by|
Anne-Marie Mastraccio (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |