For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
John Tuttle, Jr.
|John Tuttle, Jr.|
|Maine House of Representatives District 143|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives|
|Maine State Senate|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine Presque Isle|
|Master's||University of Maine Orono, 1992|
|Profession||Emergency Medical Technician|
Tuttle is an Emergency Medical Technician. He has served in the Maine Army National Guard.
Tuttle is founder of the Maine State Life Saving Association, a member of the Elks Home, Knights of Columbus, Lions Club, and the Sanford Charter Commission.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tuttle served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Tuttle served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 143 (2010)|
|John Tuttle, Jr. (D)||1,372||53%|
|Maura Herlihy (R)||1,115||43% |
John Tuttle, Jr. raised $8,204 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 143|
|John Tuttle, Jr. (D)||2,843|
In 2010, Tuttle received $5,917 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 John Tuttle, Jr. collected $8,204 in donations. 
His two largest contributors in 2008 were:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Tuttle + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. John Tuttle, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1998, 1996
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Tuttle
- The Portland Press Herald general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Tuttle's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- 2008 contributors to John Tuttle, Jr.
|Maine House of Representatives District 143
| Succeeded by|
Anne-Marie Mastraccio (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |