John Valentine (New Jersey)
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 23|
Valentine ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 23. Valentine was bracketed with Ralph Drake. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Erik Peterson (R) and incumbent John DiMaio (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
Valentine lives in Washington, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Valentine + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John Valentine on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - John Valentine
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013