John W. Sharon
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 128|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Sharon is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 128. He is running unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Independence Party of New York State ticket. District 119 incumbent Sam Roberts is running unopposed in the Democratic primary; he is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Sharon + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- High-ranking UN officials help celebrate National Day in New York - The National
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - WSHM-TV
- Rev. Melissa Skelton Elected Bishop Of New Westminster - Huffington Post Canada
- For some parents, Common Core is unifying cause - Buffalo News
- Toys for Tots collections at fire stations - Wicked Local Plymouth
- Parking crunch at airport slows travelers - Lake Wylie Pilot
- Capital Region residents recall tragic day - Albany Times Union
- Education tax credit bill hits snag - Westfair Online
- The top 30 underappreciated films of 1999 - Den Of Geek
- WWP Conference grapples with strategies to overturn dead-end capitalism - Workers World
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |