John W. Sharon
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 128|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Sharon is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 128. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Independence Party of New York State ticket. District 119 incumbent Sam Roberts ran unopposed in the Democratic primary; he is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Sharon + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Morning Memo: What would Jesus do with the Bonner Bridge? - News & Observer
- Colin Eglin, White Opponent to Apartheid, Dies at 88 - New York Times
- Your daily jolt: 38 percent of state lawmakers are ALEC members - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Calendar of Events - Press of Atlantic City
- Walmart workers demand living wages - Workers World
- High-ranking UN officials help celebrate National Day in New York - The National
- Entertainment Listings - Vancouver Sun
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - WSHM-TV
- For some parents, Common Core is unifying cause - Buffalo News
- Rev. Melissa Skelton Elected Bishop Of New Westminster - Huffington Post Canada
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |