Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 27|
|Place of birth||Milwaukee, WI|
Wierzbicki's website highlights the following campaign themes:
IT IS The Economy
- Excerpt:"Michigan needs jobs, and the State does not create jobs. That is the function of the Private Sector. The State's job is to stay out of the way and to make business conditions favorable for the private sector to grow and hire more."
Public Sector/Teacher Pension Reform
- Excerpt:"It is time for us to make the change to the much less expensive pension program for newly hired teachers. The State Senate proposed this in the last session, but the State House neglected to follow suit. You know where I stand on this issue."
Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt:"I support the right to keep and bear arms. The more citizens who have the opportunity to own a firearm, the safer we all are."
Wierzbicki ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 27. He ran against Roland R. Fraschetti, Peter A. Rubino, and Brad Templeman in the Libertarian primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Wierzbicki has a wife, Pat.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Wierzbicki + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Wierzbicki on LinkedIn
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |