|Virginia House of Delegates District 79|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
He is an attorney with the firm of Joannou, Knowles & Associates.
- Privileges and Elections
- Appointments Subcommittee
- Capital Outlay Subcommittee
- Compensation and Retirement Subcommittee
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee
- General Government Subcommittee
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1
- Joint Rules
- Studies Subcommittee
- HB 2431 Underinsured motorist insurance coverage; claim settled for amount exhausting policy limits.
- HB 2432 Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Board for; regulation of lead-based paint renovation, etc.
- HB 2652 Campaign contributions; limits thereon for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, etc.
The top 5 donors to Joannou's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Dental Association||$4,000|
|Harry T. Lester||$2,500|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$2,160|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Joannou
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 79
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |