For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 15:40, 4 September 2013 by Tyler King
New York State Senate, District 28
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Girodes campaign website details his top priority:
- Joblessness and poverty: "NYC is one of the “big 20” with poverty above the national average. According to the New York City Center for Economic Opportunity, those living in extreme poverty exist in concentrated areas, one of those being District 28. The most recent census taken in 2005 shows that more than 50% of the population in District 28 were living in extreme poverty. And since then, those numbers have only risen. For me, that means that more than half of my constituents lack daily necessities like quality food, housing, clothing and care they as American’s deserve. And, without daily necessities how can one be expected to concentrate on things meant for enrichment, like education and financial independence?... As a Republican candidate I support institutions like the Economic Development Association who are working diligently to research, study and practically apply programs to further stimulate economic growth for our country. By supporting institutions like the EDA, we as American’s support economic growth in the following markets: infrastructure maintenance and repair, small business development and economically sound business practices, such as environmentally sustainable policies and procedures, to name a few."
- Northeastern University, 2000
- Chief Executive Officer, Girodes, Incorporated, 2008-present
- Official campaign website
- Official campaign facebook page
- Official campaign twitter page
- Official Project Vote Smart Biography
- Imagine Election profile