|Montana State Senate, District 43|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Master's||Oklahoma State University|
Arnold currently works in oil and gas sales; he was previously employed by Project Vote Smart. He is currently a town councilman in Philipsburg. He has bachelor's and master's degrees in political science (the latter with specializations in international relations and comparative politics) from Oklahoma State University.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Arnold ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 43. Arnold defeated Paul O. Bean in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Gene Vuckovich (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gene Vuckovich Incumbent||57.5%||4,336|
|Montana State Senate, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
On November 2, 2010, Arnold was defeated by Gene Vuckovich in the general election. Arnold had no opposition in the primary.
|Montana State Senate, District 43 General election (2010)|
|Gene Vuckovich (D)||3,046|
|Jonathan Arnold (R)||2,885|
Arnold is single.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Arnold + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- List of candidates for 2010 Montana State Senate
- June 8, 2010 primary election results