For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana State Senate, District 43|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Master's||Oklahoma State University|
Arnold currently works in oil and gas sales; he was previously employed by Project Vote Smart. He is currently a town councilman in Philipsburg. He has bachelor's and master's degrees in political science (the latter with specializations in international relations and comparative politics) from Oklahoma State University.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Arnold ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 43. Arnold defeated Paul O. Bean in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Gene Vuckovich (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gene Vuckovich Incumbent||57.5%||4,336|
|Montana State Senate, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
On November 2, 2010, Arnold was defeated by Gene Vuckovich in the general election. Arnold had no opposition in the primary.
|Montana State Senate, District 43 General election (2010)|
|Gene Vuckovich (D)||3,046|
|Jonathan Arnold (R)||2,885|
Arnold is single.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jonathan + Arnold + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- List of candidates for 2010 Montana State Senate
- June 8, 2010 primary election results