For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 14|
|High school||Lancaster Senior High School|
|Profession||Computer Systems Consultant|
- Columbus College of Art and Design (Ohio)
- Center for Creative Studies (Detroit)
- Wayne State University (Detroit)
- Wright College (Chicago)
- McHenry County College (Crystal Lake)
- 2011-Present: Walgreens, Deerfield - Campuswide Wireless Rollout Project
- 2006-2011: UOP, LLC, Des Plaines - Computer Systems Support
- 2002-2006: Kraft Foods, Glenview - Computer Deployment, Systems Support
- 1995-2001: American Limousine/My Chauffeur/Delaware Cars & Limousines - Driving, Dispatching, Accounting/Payroll
- Prior to 1995: Various positions
Farnick ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 14th District. Farnick sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket.  The signature filing deadline was December 27, 2011, with the primary taking place on March 20, 2012. Incumbent Randy Hultgren is seeking re-election on the Republican ticket.
|U.S. House, Illinois' 14th Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |