|South Dakota State Senate District 14|
|Base salary||$12,000/two-year term|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||Four terms|
|South Dakota State House of Representatives|
Cutler joined the South Dakota State House of Representatives in 2003. She served in that position until 2011, representing the 14th District.
Cutler is a Program Manager and Attorney.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cutler served on the following committees:
- Judiciary Committee, South Dakota State Senate, Vice Chair
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota State Senate
- Transportation Committee, South Dakota State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cutler served on the following committees while a member of the South Dakota House of Representatives:
- Judiciary Committee, South Dakota House
- Stimulus Plan Committee, South Dakota House
- Taxation Committee, South Dakota House
|South Dakota State Senate, District 14 (2010)|
|Joni Cutler (R)||6,568||67.05%|
|Cindy Schumacher (D)||3,228||32.95%|
In 2010, Cutler received $21,453 in campaign donations. The largest contributors are listed below.
|South Dakota State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joni Cutler's campaign in 2010|
|South Dakota Association Of Healthcare Organizations||$1,500|
|Unreadable Co Legislative PAC||$1,000|
|Oscar Anderson Freedom Unreadable||$1,000|
|South Dakota Association Of Realtors||$750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$21,453|
In 2008, Cutler collected $20,685 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations||$1,500|
|South Dakota Telecommunications Association||$900|
|South Dakota Association of Realtors||$750|
|South Dakota Corn Growers Association||$700|
|South Dakota Rural Electric Cooperatives||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joni + Cutler + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Joni Cutler
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
David Knudson (R)
|South Dakota State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|
Deb Soholt (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
Marc Feinstein (D), R. Shawn Tornow (R)