For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jose Morales recall, Stockton Unified School District, California (2010)
Reasons mentioned by recall supporters as to why they support the recall are:
- They think he used fraud to win his 2008 campaign for his seat on the board.
- They think he interfered with Franklin High School's International Baccalaureate program.
- They think he was overly supportive of former Superintendent Tony Amato, who was eventually fired in September 2009.
Recall supporters included Anthony Silva, who ran against Morales in 2008.
Morales was not the only member of the Stockton Unified board facing recall; signatures to force a recall election of Dan Castillo were filed on November 9.
- Dan Castillo recall, Stockton Unified School District, California (2010)
- Political recall efforts, 2010
- San Joaquin County, California ballot measures
- Recall campaigns in California