Bouchard served in the United States Navy from 1976-2003, receiving the rank of Captain. He is currently a corporate executive.
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources
- Science and Technology
- Subcommittee on Natural Resource
- HB 2416 Photo-monitoring systems; removes approval of VDOT of proposed intersections for system.
- HB 2417 Covenants regarding solar power; clarifies community associations may prohibit or restrict.
- HB 2562 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts solar photovoltaic systems, solar thermal systems, etc.
The top 5 donors to Bouchard's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Democratic House Caucus $259,078
- 2. VA Democratic Party $129,696
- 3. Moving VA Forward $34,500
- 4. Stryker, Jon L $5,000
- 5. Service Employees $5,000
- Delegate Bouchard official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Bouchard
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Bouchard
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |