Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 41|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Hayon is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 41. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Incumbent Helene E. Weinstein ran unopposed in the Democratic primary; she is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Hayon supports school choice, opposes same-sex marriage, pledges to defend religious freedom, and looks to make tax increases require a 2/3 majority to pass.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Hayon was a Republican candidate for District 45 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Steven Cymbrowitz (D) in the general election on November 2.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- Josephhayon.com "Joseph’s View on the Issues," Accessed October 23, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |