Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 41|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Hayon ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 41. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He was defeated by incumbent Helene E. Weinstein in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Helene Weinstein Incumbent||79.7%||26,257|
Hayon supports school choice, opposes same-sex marriage, pledges to defend religious freedom, and looks to make tax increases require a 2/3 majority to pass.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Hayon was a Republican candidate for District 45 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Steven Cymbrowitz (D) in the general election on November 2.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- Josephhayon.com "Joseph’s View on the Issues," Accessed October 23, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
State of New York
|State executive officers||