|New York State Assembly District 50|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lentol is an assistant district attorney for Kings County.
Lentol earned a BA from the University of Dayton and a JD from Baltimore University School of Law.
On November 4, 2008 Lentol won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 50, defeating opponent Teresa Puccio (R).
Lentol raised $157,386 for his campaign while Puccio raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 50 2008|
|Joseph Lentol (D)||24,538|
|Teresa Puccio (R)||2,742|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Lentol
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |