|New York State Assembly District 50|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lentol is an assistant district attorney for Kings County.
Lentol earned a BA from the University of Dayton and a JD from Baltimore University School of Law.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
On November 4, 2008 Lentol won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 50, defeating opponent Teresa Puccio (R).
Lentol raised $157,386 for his campaign while Puccio raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 50 2008|
|Joseph Lentol (D)||24,538|
|Teresa Puccio (R)||2,742|
In 2008, a year in which Lentol was up for election, he collected $157,386 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,800|
|Empire State Pride Agenda||$3,800|
|Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker||$3,500|
|New York Chiropractic||$3,400|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Lentol
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |