Joseph Lister Hubbard
|Joseph Lister Hubbard|
Alabama House of Representatives, District 73
Hubbard graduated from Huntingdon College. He went on to receive his JD from Cumberland School of Law. He then served as a law clerk for Justice Champ Lyons of the Alabama Supreme Court. Hubbard then began practicing law in Montgomery. He is currently employed with Webb & Eley. He has also served as a legislative analyst for the Alabama House of Representatives' Public Safety Committee.
Hubbard and his wife, Ashley, have two children.
Hubbard's website lists the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We will work with our Mayor, City Council, and County Commission to find new ways to bring quality, sustainable jobs to Montgomery; we must support and nurture the small businesses that are an integral part of the local economy. "
- Excerpt: "If we all take ownership of Montgomery’s school system, we will all see the benefits, through a highly trained workforce, highly educated individuals who embrace the idea of lifetime learning, and property values that reflect a top tier school system. "
- Ethics Reform
- Excerpt: "We must disclose all business that is conducted in the Statehouse, including opening the ‘closed door’ attitude where king–makers work without the knowledge of the public."
- Joseph Lister Hubbard's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- List of Democratic candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- Joseph Lister Hubbard on Facebook
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical