Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 16|
McLaughlin ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 16 District. He sought the nomination on the Republican Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primaries and faced incumbent Eliot Engel (D) and Joseph Diaferia (G) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Engel won.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|Joseph McLaughlin Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 13, 2012||$0||$0||$(0)||$0|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2012||$0||$100||$(94)||$6|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Britt + Jr. + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- New York Board of Elections "2012 Candidate List" Accessed October 17, 2012
- AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Federal Election Commission, "Joseph McLaughlin's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 16, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Joseph McLaughlin's October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 16, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |