Joseph McLaughlin (New York)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 16|
McLaughlin ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 16 District. He sought the nomination on the Republican Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primaries and faced incumbent Eliot Engel (D) and Joseph Diaferia (G) in the general election on November 6, 2012. He was defeated by Eliot Engel on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 16 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eliot Engel Incumbent||66.4%||179,561|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|U.S. House, New York District 16, 2012 - Joseph McLaughlin (New York) Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,062,606|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,182,937|
|Top contributors to Joseph McLaughlin (New York)'s campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Britt + Jr. + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- New York Board of Elections "2012 Candidate List" Accessed October 17, 2012
- AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- York ABC News, "2012 General Election Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
- Open Secrets, "Joseph McLaughlin 2012 Election Cycle," Accessed May 20, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |