Difference between revisions of "Joseph Morelle"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:07, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 132|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President/Chief Executive Officer, MMI Technologies, Inc|
Morelle is president and chief executive officer of MMI Technologies, Incorporated.
Morelle earned his BA in political science from the State University of New York at Geneseo. He and his wife, Mary Beth, have three children; Lauren, Joseph, and Nicholas.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Morelle ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Mark Scuderi (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Morelle won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 132. He ran unopposed.
Morelle raised $515,803 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 132 2008|
|Joseph Morelle (D)||41,690|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Morelle
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 132
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||