Difference between revisions of "Joseph Palmieri"
m (Text replace - "and the general election was on November 2." to "and the general election was on November 2, 2010.")
m (Text replace - "<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine]</ref>" to "<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm ''Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions'', "Official 20)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm , 2010 ]</ref>
Revision as of 17:37, 18 February 2014
Maine State Senate, District 7
|Profession||Small business owner, former TV journalist|
|Website||Joe Palmieri for State Senate|
Palmieri's website highlighted the following campaign themes: 
- Jobs - create new, and protect the existing. "Stop new jobs from leaving Maine - and taking our children and grandchildren with them."
- Taxes - "Ensure families and small businesses keep more of what they earn."
- Spending - "Stop Augusta from wasting one more penny of our tax dollars."
- Budget - Prioritize spending and balance the budget - without raising taxes without Federal bailouts."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
|Maine State Senate, District 7|
|Lawrence Bliss (D)||9,172|
|Joseph Palmieri (R)||9,097|
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 1 - Republican Primary (2010)|