For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Joseph Palmieri"
m (Text replace - "and the general election was on November 2." to "and the general election was on November 2, 2010.")
m (Text replace - "<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine]</ref>" to "<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm ''Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions'', "Official 20)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.<ref>[http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/elec/prior10-11.htm , 2010 ]</ref>
Revision as of 16:37, 18 February 2014
Maine State Senate, District 7
|Profession||Small business owner, former TV journalist|
|Website||Joe Palmieri for State Senate|
Palmieri's website highlighted the following campaign themes: 
- Jobs - create new, and protect the existing. "Stop new jobs from leaving Maine - and taking our children and grandchildren with them."
- Taxes - "Ensure families and small businesses keep more of what they earn."
- Spending - "Stop Augusta from wasting one more penny of our tax dollars."
- Budget - Prioritize spending and balance the budget - without raising taxes without Federal bailouts."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
|Maine State Senate, District 7|
|Lawrence Bliss (D)||9,172|
|Joseph Palmieri (R)||9,097|
In the June 8th primary election, Palmieri ran unopposed.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 1 - Republican Primary (2010)|