Joseph Perry (Maine)
|Maine Senate District 32|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Perry attended Maine from 1984 to 1988. In addition to his senatorship, Perry is a small business owner.
Perry served on these committees:
Perry represented Maine Senate District 32. District 32 includes a portion of Penobscot County.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Perry lost his bid for re-election to the 32nd District seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. Nichi Farnham ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Maine State Senate, District 33|
|Nichi Farnham (R)||7,394||54%|
|Joseph Perry (D)||5,724||42%|
Perry raised $28,713 for his campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 32|
|Joseph Perry (D)||10,286|
|Tom Sawyer (R)||8,226|
In 2008 Joseph Perry collected $28,713 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Joseph C Perry||$50|
Joseph is married to Jane Perry. They have two children and reside in Bangor, Maine.
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Senator Perry's facebook
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- "Maine Senate" Senator Listing by County
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Perry's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Joseph Perry
|Maine Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|
Nichi Farnham (R)