Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 26|
|Bachelor's||Jersey City State College, 1968|
|Place of birth||Passaic, NJ|
Raich also ran for the Parsippany Board of Education in 2011. He said that if he won the school board election he would not drop out of the assembly race. However, state statute does not allow holding both offices. Raich said, "I aim to win both and then decide."
Raich's professional experience includes working as a driver at Travel Limousine and zone sales supervisor at The Star Ledger Newspaper Circulation. He earned his B.A. from Jersey City State College in 1968.
Raich was a candidate for District 26 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Raich and Elliot Isibor ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary. Alex DeCroce and Jay Webber ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Michael Spector was also running as an Independent in the November 8 general election.
Raich and his wife, Amy, have three children.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 26," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 26," October 13, 2011
- Patch.com, "A Board of Ed and State Assembly Candidate, Raich Says 'I Aim to Win Both and then Decide'," April 14, 2011
- NJ.com, "Assemblywoman DeCroce: I'm not running off late husband's legacy," October 24, 2012
- NJ.com, "N.J. Assemblywomen secure seats in special election," November 7, 2012
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |