Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 26|
|Bachelor's||Jersey City State College, 1968|
He previously ran for the office in 2012 and 2011.
Raich also ran for the Parsippany Board of Education in 2011. He said that if he won the school board election he would not drop out of the assembly race. However, state statute does not allow holding both offices. Raich said, "I aim to win both and then decide."
Raich earned his B.A. from Jersey City State College in 1968. His professional experience includes working as a driver at Travel Limousine and zone sales supervisor at The Star Ledger Newspaper Circulation.
Raich ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 26. Raich is bracketed with Elliot Isibor. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Jay Webber (R) and BettyLou DeCroce (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 26, Special Election, 2012|
Raich was a candidate for District 26 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Raich and Elliot Isibor ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary. Alex DeCroce and Jay Webber ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Michael Spector was also running as an Independent in the November 8 general election.
Raich and his wife, Amy, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joseph + Raich + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Joseph+Raich+New+Jersey+General+Assembly&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Joseph Raich News Feed
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 26," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 26," October 13, 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Patch.com, "A Board of Ed and State Assembly Candidate, Raich Says 'I Aim to Win Both and then Decide'," April 14, 2011
- Essex County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Morris County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Pasaic County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- NJ.com, "Assemblywoman DeCroce: I'm not running off late husband's legacy," October 24, 2012
- NJ.com, "N.J. Assemblywomen secure seats in special election," November 7, 2012
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Special election results November 6, 2012," accessed December 19, 2012
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |