Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 12|
|2004 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||10|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Saladino's professional experiences include broadcast journalist, news anchor and broadcaster; executive assistant for the Town of Hempstead; and director of operations for Town of Oyster Bay.
Salandino attended Tulane University; and earned a BS and MS from New York Institute of Technology.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Saladino has been appointed to the following committees:
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York State Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Saladino served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Saladino ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated Kevin Gorman (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, the Conservative Party, the Working Families Party, and the Tax Revolt party.
|New York State Assembly, District 12 2010|
|Joseph Saladino (R)||28,607|
|Kevin Gorman (D)||9,103|
On November 4, 2008 Saladino won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 12, defeating opponent Keith Scalia (D).
Saladino raised $69,485 for his campaign while Scalia raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 12 2008|
|Joseph Saladino (R)||38,800|
|Keith Scalia (D)||18,307|
In 2008, a year in which Saladino was up for re-election, he collected $69,485 in donations.
|Drax Conulsting Corporation||$3,400|
|Nassau County Police Benevolent Association||$1,750|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Saladino
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |