For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 12|
|2004 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||March 2004|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||New York Institute of Technology|
|Master's||New York Institute of Technology|
Saladino's professional experiences include broadcast journalist, news anchor and broadcaster; executive assistant for the Town of Hempstead; and director of operations for Town of Oyster Bay.
Salandino attended Tulane University; and earned a BS and MS from New York Institute of Technology.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Saladino has been appointed to the following committees:
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York State Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Saladino served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Saladino is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 9. He is running against Richard W. Young in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Jay S. Cherlin is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Saladino ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated Kevin Gorman (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, the Conservative Party, the Working Families Party, and the Tax Revolt party.
|New York State Assembly, District 12 2010|
|Joseph Saladino (R)||28,607|
|Kevin Gorman (D)||9,103|
On November 4, 2008 Saladino won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 12, defeating opponent Keith Scalia (D).
Saladino raised $69,485 for his campaign while Scalia raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 12 2008|
|Joseph Saladino (R)||38,800|
|Keith Scalia (D)||18,307|
In 2010, Saladino received $52,046 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Joseph Saladino's campaign in 2010|
|Bloomberg, Michael R||$3,800|
|New York State United Teachers||$2,000|
|Nassau County Superior Officers Association||$1,500|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$1,500|
|Nassau County Police Benevolent Association||$1,350|
|Total Raised in 2010||$52,046|
In 2008, a year in which Saladino was up for re-election, he collected $69,485 in donations.
|Drax Conulsting Corporation||$3,400|
|Nassau County Police Benevolent Association||$1,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Joseph + Saladino + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Saladino
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Saladino
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- 2008 contributions to Joseph Saladino
|New York Assembly - District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |