|New York State Assembly District 12|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Saladino's professional experiences include broadcast journalist, news anchor and broadcaster; executive assistant for the Town of Hempstead; and director of operations for Town of Oyster Bay.
Salandino attended Tulane University; and earned a BS and MS from New York Institute of Technology.
On November 4, 2008 Saladino won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 12, defeating opponent Keith Scalia (D).
Saladino raised $69,485 for his campaign while Scalia raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 12 2008|
|Joseph Saladino (R)||38,800|
|Keith Scalia (D)||18,307|
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Saladino
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |