For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Joseph Souki"
(year assumed office)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:15, 24 August 2010
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 8|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Souki is a Realtor for Joseph M. Souki Realty. He previously was Executive Director of Maui Economic Opportunity, Incorporated from 1966-1982, and has worked for the Maui Electric Company, Biddle Trade Bureau, and Maui Soda and Ice Company.
He is a Trustee of Hale Makua, Director of Federal Land Bank, and Director of Cameron Center.
- Consumer Protection & Commerce Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Labor & Public Employment Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Transportation Committee (Chair)
- See also: Hawaii State Senate elections, 2010
Souki is running for re-election to the 8th District Seat in 2010. Thomas Cerizo, Justin Hughey, and Tasha Kama are running against him in the primary. The primary election takes place on September 18, 2010. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010. Dean Schmucker is running on the Republican ticket for this seat.
In 2008, Souki collected $55,030 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Street Bikers United Hawaii Inc. PAC||$2,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters||$2,000|
|University of Hawaii Professional Assembly||$2,000|
- Joseph Souki's personal website
- Hawaii House of Representatives - Rep. Joseph Souki
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Hawaii House District 8
| Succeeded by|