|Hawaii House of Representatives District 8|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Souki is a Realtor for Joseph M. Souki Realty. He previously was Executive Director of Maui Economic Opportunity, Incorporated from 1966-1982, and has worked for the Maui Electric Company, Biddle Trade Bureau, and Maui Soda and Ice Company.
He is a Trustee of Hale Makua, Director of Federal Land Bank, and Director of Cameron Center.
- Consumer Protection & Commerce Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Labor & Public Employment Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Transportation Committee (Chair)
Souki successfully won re-election in 2010. He defeated Thomas Cerizo, Justin Hughey, and Tasha Kama in the primary on September 18, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010. Dean Schmucker ran on the Republican ticket for this seat.
In 2008, Souki collected $55,030 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Street Bikers United Hawaii Inc. PAC||$2,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters||$2,000|
|University of Hawaii Professional Assembly||$2,000|
- Joseph Souki's personal website
- Hawaii House of Representatives - Rep. Joseph Souki
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Hawaii House District 8
| Succeeded by|