|U.S. House, Texas, District 3|
|High school||Rider High School|
|Bachelor's||Midwestern State University|
|Master's||Dallas Baptist University|
Caesar was born in India and grew up in north Texas.
Caesar is a software engineer by profession. He has spent more than 22 years in the software engineering and high tech industry. He has worked in project and engineering management.
Caesar is a 21-year resident of the Dallas area and a life-long Republican. He attends First Baptist Church of McKinney, Texas.
Caesar's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Social Security
- Excerpt: "Continue to payout to those who have contributed to Social Security. As the Trust Fund is depleted, we need to take action on replenishing the funds that is fair for everyone."
- National Defense
- Excerpt: "We need to invest in our national security to continue to enjoy the freedom that has made America great."
- Excerpt: "Job creation is my number one concern."
- Excerpt: "Greater border patrol and the completion of the border wall are essential for establishing control of the illegal immigration problem."
- Excerpt: "Our nation’s tax system needs to be reformed to put more money in the tax payer’s pocket and simplify the tax code."
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "Repeal Obamacare and work toward alternate solutions for our current health care challenges."
- Excerpt: "Marriage is between a man and woman."
|U.S. House, Texas District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Sam Johnson Incumbent||83.1%||33,592|
Caesar lives in McKinney with his wife, Karen, and two kids.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |