|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Sixth Plymouth District|
|January 5, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||January 22, 1971|
|Place of birth||Duxbury, Massachusetts|
Cutler's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I would also work to stop the practice of giving state legislators taxpayer funds in the form of “per-diems” for commuting to work. As your next state representative I’ll drive to work on my own dime."
- Excerpt: "We also need to stop unfunded mandates that tie the hands of our teachers and school administrators. While we need state standards, I'm a firm believer that decisions about our schools are best made at the local level."
- Excerpt: "Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. They are also the ones that support our community, sponsor our little league teams and donate to local charities. We must do more to support them."
- Excerpt: "I'm a firm believer that Massachusetts should push to make green jobs and green technology as vital a cog in our state's economy as health care, higher education or biotech."
- Excerpt: "Protecting our neediest citizens is a part of living in a commonwealth and my belief is that we need a government that is both cost-effective and compassionate."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cutler served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Post Audit and Oversight|
|• Community Development and Small Business Joint|
|• Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint|
|• Election Laws Joint|
Cutler won election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Sixth Plymouth District. Smizik was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and defeated Karen E. Barry (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Sixth Plymouth District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Josh Cutler Incumbent||55.1%||12,433|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Cutler and his wife, Leslie, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Josh + Cutler + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Josh Cutler on Twitter
Daniel Webster (R)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 6
| Succeeded by|