Difference between revisions of "Josh Penry"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
* [http://www.state.co.us/gov_dir/leg_dir/Senate/members/Sen07.htm Colorado Senate ]
* [http://www.state.co.us/gov_dir/leg_dir/Senate/members/Sen07.htm Colorado Senate
* [http://www.votesmart.org/summary.php?can_id=29968 Project Vote Smart
Revision as of 06:17, 13 August 2009Republican member of the Colorado Senate since 2006. He represents the 7th district.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Josh Penry
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Josh Penry
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004