Revision as of 06:17, 13 August 2009 by Joshualmeyer
Republican member of the Colorado Senate since 2006. He represents the 7th district.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Josh Penry
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Josh Penry
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004